Friday 26 February 2010

Running With The Fash Pack....London Fashion Week A/W 2010

Y'all know Miss Susanna Lau aka Ms Susie Bubble. Susie is absolutely one of the most hardworking girls at LFW- I don't think I have ever seen her just standing around chatting. She is always on her phone, being interviewed, writing (for her blog and DazedDigital) or rushing to get to the next show. I bumped into her one morning (I was feeling very tetchy and sorry for myself as I had gone to bed at 1am and was up at 6am) and she told me she had been up until 4am writing. My five hours sleep seemed like an indecent amount compared to what Susie had (and I promise I didn't whine for the rest of the day;-))

p.s. Susie told me what she was wearing here but I promptly forgot it all except for her trousers: they are Coral tie-dyes from Acne (which I think she might have customised at the bottom). I LOVE LOVE LOVE Acne clothes (my favourite item from last season was the structured strapless dress, along with the Atacoma wedges). Spotted plenty of Acne wedges at LFW and the Extreme stripe dress.

6 comments:

  1. I love love love Susie Bubble, she seems so humble despite all the success she's had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla- she is fab isn't she and, yep, she really is very humble despite how far she has come. The thing I love about Susie (and I mentioned this in a post about someone else a week or so back) is that while we might not wear her exact outfit, she gives us fresh ideas on how to put things together. For example, I would definitely wear her little jacket here and the grey sweatshirt underneath but I never would have thought of putting them together. Et voilĂ  a new way of wearing something. I love those Acne pants as well but I think I would look like a giant clown in them :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit truly truly speak to me, in so many levels! thanks 4 capturing the image with such magic flare, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie has a truly unique flair in the way she puts it all together. This is definitely one of my favorite looks of hers. There's so much going on, and yet, she makes it look incredibly effortless and quirky-chic, which is the thing I love about her style.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this photo posted up on Susie's blog. I just had to stop by and tell you how much I love your photo!

    Susie is so great and down to earth, I think that is what marks her as one of the best bloggers out there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Style Odyssey and Winnie- I couldn't agree with you both more re Susie and what she wears. There IS a lot going on here but she just makes it all look so cohesive and well-put together.....And yep, she is super down to earth and humble.

    UnoCosa- yay!! Glad you liked- I am sure Susie would love to hear that as well!

    ReplyDelete